How to Apply?
Final year high school students or graduates who meet the following requirements can apply to TOBB ETÜ as an international student.
1. Foreign students
2. Those who were Turkish citizens by birth and have lost their Turkish citizenship by obtaining a leave from the Ministry of Interior and their minor children who are registered in the renunciation of Turkish citizenship documents
The children in this case must certify that they can benefit from the rights mentioned in Article 28 of the Turkish Citizenship Law No. 5901
3. People who have foreign citizenship by birth and have become dual citizens by obtaining Turkish citizenship afterwards
4. Turkish Citizens;
- Those who have completed the last three years of secondary education (high school) in a foreign country other than TRNC before the date of 01/02/2013 (including those who have completed the secondary education in the Turkish schools opened by MEB in a foreign country other than TRNC)
- Those who have completed secondary education (foreign high school) after 01/02/2013 in a foreign country, excluding the TRNC (including those who have completed all secondary education in Turkish schools, except for TRNC, in a foreign country)
5. The Citizens of TRNC;
- Those dwelling in TRNC and having completed secondary education in TRNC with the GCE AL exam score,
- Those enrolling in a secondary school which is not in TRNC between 2005 and 2010 and the ones that have or will have the GCE AL exam score,