9 Students from the Department of Computer Engineering Will Have Their Co-op Education Abroad4 YEAR(S) AGO
TOBB ETÜ, the first and only Turkish university adopting Cooperative Education Model and offering its students a significant working experience both in Turkey and abroad, keeps improving the program each year with new contracted companies.
In line with the objective of cooperative education program, Department of Computer Engineering sends 9 of its students to various companies and institutions across Europe for 2018-19 Fall co-op term.
These students and their companies are as follows:
- Batuhan Bozar- AISEC (Finland)
- Burak Kuyucu- University of Twente (Netherlands)
- Mert Serezli- University of Twente (Netherlands)
- Ataberk Olgun- ETH Zurich (Switzerland)
- Nisa Bostancı- ETH Zurich (Switzerland)
- Baturay Onural- Barcelona Supercomputing Center (Spain)
- Selçuk Erbilgin- Benhauer (Poland)
- Muhammed Ertuğrul Güngör- Cognite (Norway)
- Seçil Usta- Cognite (Norway)
From NGO’s to private sector, universities to research centers, TOBB ETÜ Department of Computer Engineering is providing its students a broad range of cooperative education opportunities, enabling them to see and experience different fields and approaches throughout their education to plan their careers accordingly.
We congratulate our students and wish them a successful and efficient cooperative education term.
You may find more information about TOBB ETÜ's Cooperative Education Program here.