Double Major Program
- Students who are successful on their academic major can take another undergraduate education.
- Second major program opens with suggestion of the related faculty and department, also with the approval of the senate.
- The second major program has at least 36 credits.
- Beginning of every academic year, related department determines its quota and announces it.
- 20 percent of the students in first semester of first grade is limit of students that will be accepted by the department to double major program.
- Students can apply for double major program at the earliest when on third semester and at the latest on fifth semester.
- Date of the applying for double major program is stated in academic calendar.
- Applications are made to student affairs, with application letter and transcript.
- To apply for the program, students must complete all of their taken courses successfully, must have minimum 3,30 GPA, and the related department must approve their application.
- Students can apply for a minor program addition to their major undergraduate program.
- Purpose of the minor program is, providing a chance to students to obtain information about minors they are interested in so that they can become skillful about interdisciplinary approach.
- Minor program opens with suggestion of the related faculty and department, also with approval of the state.
- The minor program has at least 18 credits.
- Beginning of every academic year, related department determines its quote and announces it.
- Students who have at least 3,00 GPA and completed their courses successfully can apply for minor program.
- With faculty board’s decision, acceptation finalizes.