In order to facilitate your academic success, we provide Windows and Microsoft Office software freely available to all our academic and administrative staff as well as students.
MICROSOFT OFFICE MANUAL
- Visit the address http://aka.ms/egitimdeoffice
- Enter the e-mail address assigned by the school, click “Başlayın” (Start). Then select “Öğrenciyim” (I am a student) and follow the instructions.
- After signing up for Office 365;
- Visit the site http://portal.office.com to use the office applications on your PC.
- Login by entering your user name and password.
- On the next screen choose “Language” (Dil) and “Time Zone” (Saat Dilimi) and click “Install”.
- You can download Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote apps from AppStore for use on iOS and Android.
- To login to Office 365, you will need your school e-mail address as well as the password you assigned during the sign-up. If you experience any problems during the Office installation, you can visit http://aka.ms/egitimdeofficeyardim for support.
WINDOWS 10 MANUAL AND OTHER WINDOWS SOFTWARE
- First follow the “Microsoft Office” steps above to create a Microsoft account with your “@etu.edu.tr” e-mail address.
- Visit the address http://aka.ms/student/
- Sign in with your etu e-mail address and password which you activated by clicking “Activate Now” (Şimdi Etkinleştir).
- When you first log in you will be asked to update mobile phone and e-mail address information. Fill in the information required to finalize your subscription.
- After logging in click “Yazılım” (Software) on the left side.
- Select the Microsoft software you want to download. The download link and software licence key –if available- will appear on the right after the selection.